Group Product Manager at Uplight
Do you dream about creating a more sustainable future? At Uplight, we are motivating energy users and providers to accelerate the clean energy ecosystem. Working with over 90 of the world’s leading electric and gas utilities, Uplight provides an end-to-end customer energy experience. Uplight delivers personalized experiences that customers have now come to expect–improving satisfaction, increasing revenue, reducing the cost to serve, and contributing to carbon reduction goals. We are B Corp certified, enabling us to put our values into action by not only making decisions for the benefit of our shareholders, but also for our customers, environment, employees, and community.
We are seeking a Group Product Manager to join our team and help us achieve our ambitious goals for our business and the planet.
What you get to do:
- Manage and oversee the Activate Product Line, Uplight’s solution for enabling energy customers to take action to reduce and optimize their energy consumption.
- Own the north star vision, product roadmap, and go-to-market strategy for the Activate Product Line including Utility Marketplace, Workflow Automation, and Contractor Rebates.
- Manage product development across multiple solutions, effectively driving strategy and implementation in alignment with company goals
- Interface directly with Utility clients and stakeholders to collaboratively drive toward program goals and desired outcomes
- Measure and optimize product performance and against key utility outcomes like energy efficiency and decarbonization
- Work directly alongside top-notch software engineers, data engineers, and data scientists in an agile product development environment
- Collaborate across the entire Uplight value chain, including sales, marketing, customer success, operations and product implementation, to ensure successful delivery of utility value and product outcomes
- Save the planet
Skills and experience are necessary, but we hire on value alignment first, so if you feel you would be a good fit with us, still consider applying.
What you bring to Uplight:
- 10+ years product management experience
- A mature leadership style that holds the team accountable and creates loyalty
- A collaborative work ethic and experience working not only with Product and Engineering teams, but also other key stakeholders across the Uplight value stream
- Proven experience managing custom software implementations in a demanding customer-facing environment
- Familiarity with Agile product development
- Strong design and UX fluency
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for clean energy
- Experience in the utility industry
- Ecommerce experience
What makes working at Uplight amazing:
In addition to all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1, we are:
- Proud to be over 500+ purpose-driven individuals helping to create a more sustainable planet.
- Committed to the environment, our employees, and our communities.
- Focused on career growth by following defined career ladders.
- Committed to taking our work and mission seriously and….we love to laugh!
We also provide:
- 401k Match
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Management by objectives bonus plan
- Innovative flexible time off policy
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office spaces (once we reopen them)
Salary Range: $120,000 to $135,000 (dependent upon experience)
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity among our team.
Uplight provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.