Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
At Evolve Vacation Rental, Group Product Managers help craft the vision of their product area, and lead a team of product managers and their products to deliver against that vision. You’ll be expected to bring creativity, experience, and a sense of urgency to drive key product growth initiatives forward.
As a Group Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive strategy and execution within our Platform Services team. This growing team runs the products that keep Evolve up and running - from the phone system that connects us to our customers, the payments systems, and our distribution platform that publishes our listings.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of the strategy for the Evolve Platforms that keep our internal teams running, our partnerships running, and keep us connected to our customers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a team of product managers, fostering their career growth and product management mastery.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive deep to contribute to our product output, giving you the opportunity to provide examples and mentorship opportunities to your team.
- Assists the Director of Product in creating and maintaining the product vision and strategy
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a highly technical focus (API Connectivity, payment platforms, phone systems, etc.), preferably within a high-growth environment
- Detailed knowledge of common product management techniques and the ability to coach and mentor teams of product managers
- Credibility to drive alignment from multiple product teams and business teams on company wide initiatives
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $125,000 to $140,000. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status