Group Product Manager, Growth
Denver, CO and Remote in the U.S.
Our mission is to disrupt a two decade old monopoly - Active Directory® - with a Cloud Directory Platform. We give companies the ability to remotely manage and control all of their user identities, devices, & resources on one comprehensive cloud-based platform. And, we’re disrupting through a product-led growth business model. We aim to deliver such an amazing, self-serve experience that our customers fall in love with our product, feel compelled to do business with us, and continue to grow with us.
About the Opportunity
We’re looking for a Group Product Manager for our Growth Engineering team. You’ll lead experimentation and optimization of our in-product experience to drive growth through customer acquisition, activation, engagement, and expansion.
We have a unique market window, so you’ll be expected to bring your creativity, experience, and sense of urgency to drive key product growth initiatives forward. You’ll partner with engineers, designers, and product managers to plan, drive, and execute. You’ll have rich collaboration opportunities with folks all over the business...Marketing, Data Analytics, Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering. You’ll have direct access to our seasoned executive leadership team and support from our board and investors. No egos, just a passionate team working together to solve customer problems and build an amazing business.
Key Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Realizing the vision of JumpCloud’s platform and self-service experience through disciplined growth practices.
- Using our funnel and analytics to increase activations, drive retention, and increase expansion.
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities through deep understanding of our users and leveraging qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Partnering with product teams to drive joint strategic planning and execution.
- Leading a product team focused on removing friction for our customers and enabling their self-reliance and success.
- Mentoring and managing newer product managers while executing alongside them as a senior product manager.
You’ll Be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 7 years of Product Management experience, with at least 2 years specializing in Growth.
- 2 years of experience managing & mentoring product managers in an agile environment.
- An experimental mindset. Experience using a hypothesis-driven approach, designing and running growth experiments, making data-informed product decisions.
- Strong analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Creative problem solving ability to identify obstacles and viable solutions.
- Outcome-orientation. Ability to articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively simplify and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Bonus points for:
- Degree in Computer Science or related industry experience
- Experience with IT-related technologies such as directory services, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, MultiFactor Authentication, MDM or similarly complex technologies
Where you’ll be working
We have two offices in Colorado, one in Louisville and one in downtown Denver. Once we reopen office options you will have the opportunity to work from one of our office locations, flex your time or remain fully remote (in the U.S.).
You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about. We have a world-class product management team who are executing on an opportunity that occurs once in a decade.
JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature through to its launch will be welcome.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud and serving our great customer base. If you include a few things you’d like to see in our product that’s a bonus!
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.