General Manager, Product Management at Alteryx
As the General Manager you will be responsible for leading the business for Alteryx's data science and machine learning products. If you are an entrepreneurial leader that can develop a big-picture vision while simultaneously driving the team to make that vision a reality, this is the perfect role for you.
- Build and lead the AI/ML/DS business at Alteryx
- Establish and grow revenue for Alteryx's AI/ML/DS products
- Coordinate and drive go-to-market teams and activities (both sales and marketing)
- Work closely with account managers to drive customer acquisition
- Work with sales to establish appropriate sales incentives and compensation to encourage the sale of Alteryx's AI/ML/DS products
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Engineering to develop and execute the roadmap
- Drive organizational alignment on desired ratio of product to services for AI/ML/DS business
- Develop and execute commercialization strategy of AI/ML/DS Alteryx Open-Source initiatives
- 5+ years of P&L management and ownership
- Experience establishing a new business inside a larger organization
- Experience with SaaS applications
- Domain expertise in artificial intelligence data science, predictive modeling, machine learning, and statistics
- Experience leading teams of Account Executives, Customer Support Reps, Sales Engineers, and Solutions Architect
- Experience with open source or creating products for developers
- In the future, this position may require domestic and international travel to customer and potential sites up to 25 percent
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Boston is $183,700 - $330,700. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.