Director of Product
Greater Denver Area
AdAction Interactive is seeking an experienced and talented Director of Product to drive our efforts in becoming an industry leader in mobile app technology. This role will be responsible for nearly all aspects of product management; from strategic design and continuous product innovation efforts, to product evangelist efforts among users, employees, and internal stakeholders.
The Director will be responsible for leading product development and communicating customer value propositions to internal and external audiences. This person will have the ability to analyze and diagnose complex technical and business challenges, formulate out of the box solutions, influence the engineering of our product offerings and be able to simplify and sprint.
The ideal candidate should have and will continue to build exceptional leadership skills and business acumen. They will be able to generate high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
- Lead a small team of Product Managers to own product life cycle and road map from ideation to launch: market research, planning, MVP definition, measurement, improvement, and growth considerations.
- Ability to own, specify and do market research for future products, while continuing to provide day to day leadership for existing products.
- Develop a clear growth path and set clear expectations for direct reports.
- Develop standardized framework to collect feedback from stakeholders (particularly customer facing) that will help drive feature definition and future business directions.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
- Identify and gather potential product ideas, technologies, and business opportunities that can be integrated into the current product line and recommend exploration of future products and opportunities.
- Work closely with the engineering team by continuously communicating product vision and priorities, and collaborating on implementation.
- Continuously iterate and experiment on our revenue streams and customer acquisition experiences.
- Mentor Product Managers on: effective execution, feature discovery and planning, working with developers effectively, agile/scrum process, approaching challenges with data-driven mentality.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years of Product Management in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years mentoring other Product Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Math, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple product pipelines.
- Tenured history of doing competitive research and communicating relevant findings effectively with team and superiors.
- Exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and data-driven product evaluation practices required.
- Must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others.
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.
Read Full Job Description