Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Job Title:Director, Product Services - Prologis Essentials
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Director of Product Services, you will have the ability to articulate Prologis Essentials vision to a variety of audiences and bring a consultative sales approach to our many customers across the globe. We are looking for someone with sophisticated contract negotiations experience, a passion to mentor and lead sales teams and a willingness to embrace ground-breaking, fast-paced companies. If a dynamic sales role in an innovative e-commerce company excites you, apply today!
What’s needed in order to do that:
- Build, empower, mentor, and assist sales team, property and leasing managers in all phases of the selling process to achieve agreed-upon targets and performance metrics.
- Lead the sales team through a sophisticated sales cycle ranging from 2-4 months while adhering to a value-based selling methodology.
- Be responsible for high-value transactions.
- Develop and execute sales plans, coordinate sales efforts to achieve new customer revenue, craft forecast and strategy around all Essentials product lines and services.
- Structure your team's daily and weekly activities, pipelines, and forecasts in Salesforce and lead, and continuously update Salesforce throughout the sales process
- Drive strategic account planning, networking, and use of company resources to achieve defined sales quota
- Ensure operational quality in the day-to-day management of the business including forecasting, pipeline development, training, hiring, performance management and team collaboration.
- Create and implement standard methodologies to improve pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional
- Partner with various internal teams to drive member happiness to ensure opportunities for additional business growth and provide input on the new and existing product offering in test markets
- Capture data from product beta testing and identify markets that Prologis can demonstrate to build case studies for national rollout
- Build and cultivate positive relationship with partners across several departments to align on priorities
Tell us if you're ready.
- 7+ years of sales experience, 3+ years of sales management, Project Management skills a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project); Salesforce experience a plus
- Shown success scaling out a sales team and establishing effective relationships with key decision-makers.
- Validated understanding of Salesforce reporting and dashboards, and highly passionate about numbers and process.
- Problem solver who can independently translate high level goals into measurable plans
- Proven track record to continuously increase efficiency of team, recognizing opportunities for crafting new systems, structures, and processes.
- Ability to work in a high-growth, fast pace environment with strong interpersonal, process, and communication skills.
- A general understanding of Industrial Real Estate and an understanding of distribution and fulfillment operations
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time