Director of Product Marketing at CyberGRX, Inc.
We are searching for a Director of Product Marketing!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Director of Product Marketing do at CyberGRX?
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for ensuring our solution is brought to market in a clear, differentiated, consistent and compelling manner to drive demand and increase customer engagement. This includes everything from developing and refining our positioning statement, value prop, product collateral & webinars, analyst presentations all the way through to pricing, naming, sales enablement, and competitive audits. This role will be a part of the CyberGRX leadership team and will be highly visible in the company. Your day to day will consist of collaborating with the product and sales teams as well as your marketing colleagues to ensure we are bringing the right product messages to market to educate the industry, convert prospects, and engage customers.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will develop, define, and execute GTM strategies to support the business and serve as an internal and external subject matter expert on our solution.
- You will refine and maintain our product messaging and ensure it is being consistently articulated across the organization and externally.
- You will improve and evolve our personas to ensure our messaging is perfectly aligned to appropriate needs, while clearly differentiating from our competitors.
- You will partner with the Product & Marketing teams to develop product collateral, webinars, and sales enablement materials to support the existing offering as well as new releases.
- You will support all new Product releases and launches, with go to market strategies including timelines and tactical execution of marketing materials.
- You will ensure the Sales and Customer Experience teams are up to date and enabled on the latest messaging and features.
- You will draft Product data sheets, white papers, video demos, webinars, case studies, blogs etc. to support our content strategy.
- You will partner with the Marketing team to develop communications around New Releases for award submissions, press releases, and event speaking submissions.
- You will ensure all presentation materials accurately portray the product and benefits - sales pitch decks, corporate deck, and analyst briefings.
- You will own customer and market research initiatives to identify market and customer needs, while maintaining awareness of the competitive landscape.
- You will support technical/product partnerships with messaging, content, and GTM activities.
- You will manage our Analyst Relations strategy and hold briefings and inquiry sessions with key industry analysts.
- You will track, measure, and report on your activities.
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Mid to Senior level Product Marketing role in a Cybersecurity company or Saas start-up.
- You are comfortable wearing both “execution” and “strategic” hats, along with managing multiple projects at once.
- You are skilled at distilling technical features into a benefit driven narrative.
- You have a proven track record of creating Go to Market strategies to support new releases.
- You are results and metrics driven and know how to track, measure, and adjust activities to ensure revenue generation and pipeline building.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills which translate into well written product content, strategies, and presentations
- You are excited to work with a high performing Marketing team and to shape the future of Cybersecurity at an amazing technology start-up.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation
We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- Free Eco Pass for local Denver employees
- Open Time Off policy - Take the time you need! Recharging the batteries is encouraged.
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Learning & Development is strongly encouraged, and budget is set aside by the company for all employees!
- Remote Friendly Work Environment *We are 100% remote for the time being, but are actively seeking new office space in the centrally located LoDo area in downtown Denver when Colorado guidelines permit a safe return to an office setting
- Relaxed dress code – We want you to be comfortable doing what you love, so hang your professional clothing up for another occasion
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $140,000 – $160,000
Annual Bonus Potential: $20,000
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.