Director, Product Management- Pricing
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company, empowers more than 4,000 customers across the globe to measurably mature their security operations program. LogRhythm’s award-winning NextGen SIEM Platform delivers comprehensive security analytics; user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA); network detection and response (NDR); and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) within a single, integrated platform for rapid detection, response, and neutralization of threats. Built by security professionals for security professionals, LogRhythm enables security professionals at leading organizations like NASA, XcelEnergy, and Temple University to promote visibility for their cybersecurity program and reduce risk to their organization each and every day. LogRhythm is the only provider to earn the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for SIEM designation three years in a row.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a Director of Product Management that will lead the pricing, licensing, and packaging for the LogRhythm portfolio. The Director of Product Management for Pricing directs research, design, and development of pricing functions, while maintaining an analytical focus on ROI, COGS, and metrics reporting. As a key contributor to the product management team, the director will partner in development of strategies and activities related to development of the product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and differentiation. This highly visible role reports to the Chief Product Officer and will function within our overall products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s platform delivers security outcomes through data analytics including machine learning as well as integrated threat intelligence and security content. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Curate expertise in pricing, growth, and profitability and values while formulating a vision and direction for solving the future needs of the security industry.
- Solicit customer, sales, market, and engineering input for the development of objectives and requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Perform key analysis of product performance and related upstream and downstream elements including sales and engineering to provide key insights into ROI.
- Develop and measure objectives and key results for pricing, licensing, and packaging.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and finance to develop offers and sales plays.
- Communicate with and develop relations with industry analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert, support key sales opportunities recommending solutions that satisfy the business need and support the product roadmap development
- Function strategically and tactically to ensure that organizational objectives are met, and priorities are aligned to desired outcomes.
- Work across the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Evangelize to the industry on LogRhythm’s products and technologies through webinars and speaking engagements
Required skills, background, and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science business, or MBA
- 5+ years of experience in a Product leadership role building products and managing pricing and licensing for enterprise software with sales in the $100’s of millions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product management team leadership and personnel management a plus.
Salary and Other Compensation;
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $190,000- $215,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employees are eligible to receive incentive units
- Created:/ Revised Date: - 20th January 2021
- Reporting to: - Chief Product Officer
- Location: - Boulder, Colorado (will consider US remote working)
- Employment Status: - Full Time
- FLSA/ Applicable State Law Status- Except
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.