Director, Product Management- Pricing
LogRhythm, a Thoma Bravo company is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering thousands of enterprises on six continents to successfully reduce cyber and operational risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s technology serves as the foundation for the world’s most modern enterprise security operations centers (SOCs), helping customers measurably secure their cloud, physical, and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Built for security professionals by security professionals, the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform has won countless customer and industry accolades.
Who we are looking for;
LogRhythm is seeking a Director of Product Management that will lead the pricing, licensing, and packaging for the LogRhythm portfolio. The Director of Product Management for Pricing directs research, design, and development of pricing functions, while maintaining an analytical focus on ROI, COGS, and metrics reporting. As a key contributor to the product management team, the director will partner in development of strategies and activities related to development of the product roadmap, innovation, profitability, and differentiation. This highly visible role reports to the Chief Product Officer and will function within our overall products group which includes close alignment with our software development team.
Our software platform is designed to significantly reduce the time required to detect and respond to threats, enabling organizations to neutralize these threats before they cause a damaging cyber-incident or data breach. This is an opportunity to progress your product management experience with a recognized leader in the hyper-growth, fast evolving security intelligence domain. LogRhythm’s platform delivers security outcomes through data analytics including machine learning as well as integrated threat intelligence and security content. This role will broadly influence how we make informed decisions and help drive improved execution around our product strategy.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead;
- Curate expertise in pricing, growth, and profitability and values while formulating a vision and direction for solving the future needs of the security industry.
- Solicit customer, sales, market, and engineering input for the development of objectives and requirements including associated use cases, problem statements, and personas
- Perform key analysis of product performance and related upstream and downstream elements including sales and engineering to provide key insights into ROI.
- Develop and measure objectives and key results for pricing, licensing, and packaging.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and finance to develop offers and sales plays.
- Communicate with and develop relations with industry analysts
- Act as a subject matter expert, support key sales opportunities recommending solutions that satisfy the business need and support the product roadmap development
- Function strategically and tactically to ensure that organizational objectives are met, and priorities are aligned to desired outcomes.
- Work across the entire product line life cycle, from strategic planning, day to day product development activities, new product introductions, and end-of-life activities
- Evangelize to the industry on LogRhythm’s products and technologies through webinars and speaking engagements
Required skills, background, and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science business, or MBA
- 5+ years of experience in a Product leadership role building products and managing pricing and licensing for enterprise software with sales in the $100’s of millions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Product management team leadership and personnel management a plus.
Workplace equality and inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and essential to our culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these essential areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.