Director of Product, Client Experience at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Director of Product, Client Experience to support our growing network for licensed providers and clients. In this role, you will craft strategy and lead the execution of creating a world-class client experience to improve behavioral health access, utilization, and outcomes. You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer. You will join a kind and charismatic team who is passionate about our mission.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have proven leadership experience and strong attention to detail. You are able think strategically and execute on those ideas. You enjoy fostering cross-functional collaboration to achieve your goals. You thrive in working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Cross-functional Leadership: Shape the vision and roadmap for Sondermind’s client experience by working in collaboration with the company leadership and key stakeholders.Build deep and collaborative partnerships with cross-functional leaders across our Engineering, Design, Marketing, Clinical and Operation teams to deliver on the product vision.
- Innovation: Build innovative products to fundamentally transform the mental health space by combining the best of humans and technology. Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Data Driven: Use quantitative and qualitative insights to make strong prioritization decisions that materially grow the businesses.
- Leadership: Lead and develop a team of product managers. Create best practices for rolling out software to a complex, dynamic marketplace
- Within the first 6 months, improve clients conversation from the top of the funnel to first session conducted by 50%
- Continue improving the client satisfaction and loyalty by improved client NPS by 25% by end of 2021
- Ability to measure 100% of sessions for improvements in clinical quality by end of 2021.
- 7-10+ years building products that generate significant user and business impact
- Experience building and developing a team of product managers
- Successful track record of developing strong cross-functional partnerships
- A demonstrated ability to craft beautiful consumer products that make complexity simple
- Well demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize and build processes that scale
- Impact driven: Focused on business and quality outcomes
- User-obsessed: deeply empathetic about our clients
- Healthcare Industry experience
Nice to Have
- Behavioral/ mental health experience
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Stating salary range for this role is $135,000. Actual compensation and title will be commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is full remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.