|As the Director, Consumer Product Management you will focus on the core experience and growth of users for our data driven, consumer facing website.
You will have very close working relationships with Engineering, Data Management, Client Services, Business Development, Support, Operations and Sales & Marketing leaders throughout the organization. You are a highly self-motivated individual who can drive cross-functional teams of senior leaders and individual contributors throughout the organization. You will represent Healthgrades to customers, prospects, partners, competitors and other significant constituencies as well as representing those constituencies within Healthgrades.
What you will do:
- Product Management Leadership – Lead and define product strategy and vision while aligning with internal stakeholders to develop, test, brand and implement products, solutions and services.
- People Management – Ensure team is demonstrating Healthgrades’ company values while overseeing unit leadership, strategy and headcount.
- Industry Expertise – Provide guidance and strategic recommendations surrounding industry movements and trends, industry initiatives and effectiveness of current company programs.
- Research and Development – Identify and communicate target customer insights that lead to the development of innovative products and enhancements.
- Ability to elicit, document, and communicate business requirements within an Agile Methodology to technical partners whom will build new capabilities.
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements and drive product marketing collateral and presentations
- Work with customers and Healthgrades resources to identify product and feature priorities to successfully meet the goals of the business
- Work closely with Engineering and Product team members to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the solution roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, engineering, other product and UI design teams to drive solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Evangelize Healthgrades solutions across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Identify trends and opportunities within the online healthcare local marketing space
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale to drive product priorities
- Analyze web analytics and perform optimized test to enhance the user experience and achieve business goals.
What you will bring:
- 8+ years of relevant product management or design experience with focus on software products and technologies, SaaS, and B2B2C technology.
- People management experience
- Experience with e-commerce, web based, or subscription based services, including software
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations and lead ad-hoc design discussions virtually or in person.
- Passion for mobile and consumer technology
- B.S. in Computer Science or User Experience Design, MBA a plus
- Digital healthcare background preferred
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – connecting millions of American with healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partners of local charity organizations & wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!