Digital Product Manager
When joining Elevations, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
- Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
- Wins awards such as “Best Bank”, “Best Companies to Work for in Colorado” and even the “Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award”, the only Presidential award for quality.
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
- Onsite fitness center, Zumba and yoga classes, health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, trainings, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
The Digital Product Manager is a digital subject matter expert focused on delivering member experiences that supports their financial needs through Elevation Credit Union’s digital channels. You thrive on continuous improvement and exceeding member expectations. Your core purpose is to effectively prioritize, design and deliver experience projects based on member feedback, analytics and business needs. You live in the details and pride yourself in exceptional communication so the rest of the organization is aware of experience changes.
Essential Functions include (What Success Looks Like):
- Provides strategic and tactical product ownership based on member feedback, analytics and business needs by regularly reviewing and analyzing the data
- Define and drive the roadmap for various platforms for the near, medium, and long term experience vision by creating and maintaining up-to-date roadmaps extending out multiple quarters and/or years
- Manages and provides tactical support in the selection, design, development, and promotion of digital experiences
- Build relationships and partners with stakeholder and user groups from various areas, such as IT, Marketing, Business Teams and Customer Support by regularly meeting with stakeholders
- Research and evangelize new and emerging trends and technologies in the areas of member experience, technology and relationship management
- Manages third party partners, resources and platform providers to deliver on project needs, service levels and analysis for continuous improvement
- Creates project briefs that clearly articulate the objective, audience, deliverables, and success metrics (KPI’s) of what we are trying to achieve
- Drives the development of a business case, business plan, and roll-out of experiences
- Plans and manages the execution of customer focused quality assessments and improvement processes
- Reports and monitors the business results of recently introduced or existing digital experiences, coordinates reporting, and may recommend modifications to improve results in partnership with Digital Business Operations
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the Credit Union’s policies
- Leverages effective project management strategies and tactics and ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources to achieve project objectives
- Contribute to the product development life cycles by writing user stories, grooming backlog items, creating wireframes and prototypes, and validating experiences prior to release
- Provides effective management and leadership of Associate Product Manager(s) reporting to them by conducting regular 1:1’s and guidance of their career growth
- Works closely with digital leadership team to effectively communicate project status, budget impacts and cross functional implications throughout the full product lifecycle
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of Product Management/Ownership experience, with project/program management, resource management, and vendor management capabilities
- 5+ years of experience running medium to large projects with high complexity and multiple dependencies
- 3+ years of experience implementing and customizing member facing platforms
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to hire, guide, coach and grow exceptional product teams
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, reacting quickly to changing variables
- Ability to foster a culture of collaboration, cultivating innovation, and teamwork
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum and developing user stories
- A strong understanding of large enterprise organizational dynamics
- Familiarity using analytics data (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends, etc.)
- Collaborative, solution-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Experience conducting research and analysis
- Takes a customer-first approach, continually looking at how we can improve our end user experiences
- Motivated self-starter who is able to interact well with staff and vendors
- Experience with online/mobile testing
- Comfortable working with several different points-of-contact, both internally and externally
- Detail-oriented, organized and has the ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Always seeks to improve and strives to exceed expectations
- BA required, MBA preferred
This job operates in an office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment
Sitting frequently, walking occasionally, use of hands frequently, hearing constantly, talking frequently, exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Works regular business hours
Boulder and Broomfield
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Us: Elevations Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving Colorado’s Front Range. Founded in 1953, we’ve grown from 12 members and less than $100 in assets to an institution with 13 branches and more than 120,000 members that manages over $2 billion in assets and is the No. 1 credit union mortgage lender in Colorado. At Elevations, we’ve made a commitment to move away from a product-centered business model and focus instead on creating consumer solutions. Our objective is to provide our members, as well as the entire community, with unbiased consumer information.
EEO Statement: Elevations Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such a report will not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act.