Zoom Video Communications is hiring a Digital Payments Product Manager to guide eCommerce solutions for zoom.us, including payment expansion and fraud mitigation and vendor assessment and management.
The eCommerce team supports and optimizes online checkout, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report directly to the eCommerce Manager within the Digital & Online organization for Zoom's Marketing Department. The team is a blend of program management, UX designers, and product supported by legal, FP&A, data science, and engineering counterparts. We work in a Scrum Methodology to achieve web features and improvements in monthly releases.
About the Role
As a Payments Product Manager (PM) you'll help achieve the Roadmap for eCommerce across mobile and desktop devices. I t's important to have a background building the roadmap for payments, fraud, tokenization, and authentication technology, including the system integrations (payment processors, payment aggregators, third-party services) that support these. You'll establish a strategy for these essential functions, and build great experiences for users.
You'll work in a cross-functional team, with the eCommerce Manager and the broader marketing, legal, engineering, procurement, product, payments, and leadership teams to create a seamless and scalable digital payment infrastructure that creates company growth. You will work cross-functionality to understand how platforms need to evolve to enhance product offerings, promotion, and integration capabilities. Additionally, as the Product Manager, you'll work with the payments team to develop an aligned strategy. This is a visible role, with a unique cross-functional scope.
- Recommend and implement strategies to improve digital payment adoption, customer NPS, operating expenses, reduce risk through test and learn approaches.
- Develop digital billing and payments strategy, fraud mitigation, product vision, features, and designs.
- Establish requirements, communicating changes, answering questions, and assessing third-party vendors and their integrations
- Work with technology partners and vendors on the delivery of optimized customer-centric digital offerings through our eCommerce platform
- Anticipate the impact of change and create an environment where change can be initiated with minimal negative impact.
- Help people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization.
- Ensure a competitive payment strategy in all global markets
- Oversee the completion of simultaneous complex projects that involve many systems (ie. Stripe, Cybersource, Zuora, Salesforce)
- Understand new product offerings and business priorities, then contribute creative solutions to test and optimize from a payments perspective
- Experience in eCommerce best practices and stay up-to-date on new trends
- Four-year related degree and 7+ years eCommerce experience
- Expert at championing the customer experience in an eCommerce realm and working as a liaison between business stakeholders and engineering
- Extensive experience with managing payment and billing architecture initiatives, comfortable with APIs and technical requirement writing
- Experience creating customer-centric flows that meet KPIs and refining to meet goals
- Understand scrum methodology - design, business and web development requirements
- Experience in high tech, SaaS, Agile methodology
# LI - Remote
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram