Customer Support Specialist Tier I
Accurence has an opening with the Customer Support Team for a Customer Support Specialist I..
Started in 2010, Accurence is a privately owned SaaS company that provides tools to leading insurance carriers, as well as residential contracting firms and networks. In 2017, we built a beautiful new workspace, centrally located between Boulder and Denver in Louisville, CO, that reflects on our Colorado roots while creating a space that that inspires creativity and collaboration.
In addition to awesome coworkers, Accurence employees have access to the following benefits: we offer multiple comprehensive health insurance options—including HSA, FSA, and even one at no cost to employees. We also cover dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. We have 11 paid holidays, which includes closing the office between Christmas and New Years’ Day. Other perks include performance reviews, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, sit-stand workstations, wellness/meditation room, and an on-site marketplace with a monthly stipend.
We have an energetic, startup vibe and are growing quickly. There are exciting changes happening and we are looking for amazing people to be a part of those changes
The Customer Support Specialist I is the first point of contact for our potential and current customers; the ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, be able to deliver outstanding customer service, and have thorough familiarity with technical troubleshooting. In addition, the Customer Support Specialist I is expected to be dependable, punctual, and flexible with scheduling. Providing the best user experience in this position is pivotal to our growth and success as a company.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to email requests
- Identify and resolve issues using proper attention to detail, escalating to higher level support when necessary
- Communicate effectively both within the team and with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Exercise the highest level of confidentiality and ethical standards at all times
- Maintain and build proper documentation and tracking of all customer interactions
- Proactively absorb and expand institutional knowledge with self-initiative, via on-the-job training and experience
- Work independently with little supervision, seeking assistance when needed to meet role-specific KPIs/SLAs
The preferred candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- 1-2+ years direct and relevant experience in a customer facing help desk or technical support role
- Strong proficiency in computer skills (Microsoft Office, Windows OS, and related applications)
- Prior experience with SQL or Linqpad
- Prior experience with supporting iOS and/or Android applications
- Prior experience with supporting SaaS applications
- Prior experience working with ticketing systems and CRMs
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and procedures to non-technical customers
- Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to be self-reliant with troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge of the roofing and/or insurance industry a plus
- Relevant bachelor’s degree is preferred, but will be considered in combination with previous work experience