Customer Support Analyst
Customer Support Analyst
Technical Support Denver, Colorado
This role performs extensive customer service communication and technical support based on individual customer needs. SQL, Excel, Outlook and a host of internal tools are used daily for compiling, filtering, sorting, reviewing, reporting and loading data. We are looking for someone who loves working with data, working with software and enjoys learning new technical skills.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Responsible for weekly/daily functional tasks, tracking of outputs and documentation/creation of processes.
- Monitor a ticket queue and triage/work tickets as necessary.
- Interface with other members of the Tier 1 support team to ensure timely, efficient, and quality service delivery to all customers.
- Understand data flow for all assigned customers.
- Work with other teams and departments to ensure efficient and optimized data processing and flow.
- Interface with the Operations, Engineering, QA, CA and Partner Onboarding teams.
- Manage ad hoc requests from internal and external clients.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external clients and assist with identifying and resolving issues and needs.
- Follow an established escalation process to Tier 2 and Tier 3.
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements & Core Competencies:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to identify resources and find information.
- Ability to work without extensive direction or oversight.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Intermediate Excel skills including formulas, linked worksheets, formatting, editing, troubleshooting.
- Hours per week will be fairly standard but must be willing to work off hours as required.
- Intermediate Microsoft XP, Outlook and Office Suite.
- Basic SQL required.
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Qualifications/Requirements & Core Competencies:
- Leadership experience as a lead, or, supervisor.
- Familiarity with a DBMS like Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience working with databases or in data processing environment.
- Exposure and basic knowledge of a programming language (Java a plus).
- Exposure and basic knowledge of a scripting language.
- Exposure and basic knowledge of XML.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
About Model N
Model N is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.