Customer Experience Manager at Vendavo
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
The Opportunity: The primary function of the Customer Experience Managers is to work in partnership with our sales, services, product and engineering teams to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and long-term retention. As our sales engagements are not easy, we strive to lead each customer to success and confirm the wise choice they made to partner with Vendavo. We exist to hear and understand our customer's needs so that we may, in turn, be their advocate internally to create success. We will exhibit partnering practices and be their trusted advisor with an objective point of view.
- Maintain a holistic 360 degree view of each customer in your portfolio.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement, focusing on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to customer challenges.
- Assess and report the Customer Satisfaction value of each customer.
- Ensure retention by monitoring and tracking key metrics.
- Proactively identify and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Proactively recognize risk factors and act as appropriate to reduce or mitigate identified issues. This includes transparent and timely communication with relevant key stakeholders.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure client issues impacting satisfaction are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the appropriate sales team member to develop and own an assigned portfolio, while delivering an exemplary client experience.
- Encourage participation in customer events (webinars, training, user conferences).
- Develop relationships and maintain across the Vendavo organization.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Identify potential customer references.
- Escalate matters quickly and efficiently as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment with direct customer interaction/service required.
- Customer focus, passion for driving customer success and satisfaction.
- Experience with business-to-business solutions, ideally enterprise software applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.