Community Networks - Product Manager at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
DISH is transforming the future of connectivity. We're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G wireless network from scratch. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic and transformative needs of the changing world. .
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Community Networks Product Lead to join the Strategic Partnerships Team and help us develop DISH's strategy and product roadmap around community deployed wireless. You will have to use your expertises in a high level of autonomy to help build a new overall vision and product strategy. You will be responsible for developing and executing on the roadmap which will include technical strategy and capabilities along with the customer experience and launch strategy. Some of the responsibilities of this role will also include:
- Partner and work closely with other leaders to drive priorities and alignment across different teams
- Drive prioritization on features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Track project execution, ensure projected timelines and quality standards are met
The ideal candidate will have a passion working on cutting edge technologies, solving hard problems and with the ability to understand significantly complex technical propositions related to a product.
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Experience with CBRS or other similarly situated wireless technologies
- Project Management Experience
- Work across multiple cross-functional internal teams to identify needs, gather requirements execute strategy
- Experience in a variety of areas, CBRS, Cryptocurrency, Site acquisition, development and deployment
- Intellectual curiosity with a demonstrated interest in technology and media.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Deep understanding of digital and cryptocurrencies ecosystems and related technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to support assumptions and evaluate results
- Superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with end to end product delivery and roadmap strategy while contributing to engineering discussions around technical decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications with technical and non-technical executives,stakeholders and various development and business teams.
Compensation: $76,300.00/Year - $109,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.