Client Service Specialist
We are seeking an individual committed to providing excellent customer service to our external clients, properties, and vendors. When joining the Client Services department we expect you to manage and oversee the quality and customer satisfaction of a traveler's stay from move-in to move-out. This position is a wonderful opportunity to gain multiple skill sets and grow with a client focused company.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with internal and external partners to ensure that all customer requests and maintenance work orders are completed efficiently.
- Coordinate customers’ service requirements with other appropriate departments as necessary to ensure a red carpet experience for all travelers.
- Interact with clients and travelers to provide information in response to customer service inquires.
- Monitor and communicate the progress of customer service inquiries to ensure customer's requirements and company standards are met.
- Respond to and mitigate customer complaints, concerns and comments in a cordial and respectful way, escalating to Client Services Team Lead or Client Operations Manager when needed.
- Build and establish relationships with external contacts such as property management, as well as internal team members to communicate clients' requests, progress of work orders, and any other information pertinent to the guest's stay.
- Work with colleagues in a respectful and collaborative way to help build a strong team with a customer focus.
- Provide organization and consistency with extreme attention to detail on all data-entry and paperwork received.
- Assist with customer accounts with relevant information as required for data management.
- Act as a liaison between client and area markets, communities, and supply partners.
- Assist with the preparation of client reports.
- Provide back up support for e-mail and phone communications.
- Other duties as assigned
- After 60 days our Client Service Specialist has a chance to enhance their skills by volunteering for our emergency on-call line. This is a great way to work across multiple departments and grow with an amazing company.
- Professional customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to professionally interact with customers, residents and guests.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Able to develop specific goals and plan to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work
- Proactive and takes initiative in seeking opportunities for improvements and to provide support and assistance
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years customer service experience via both phone and email
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Intermediate user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not required
If you are interested in this role please apply online and send a copy of your resume with the subject line Client Experience Specialist - Your Last Name to [email protected] .