Channel Product Trainer-Avaya Enablement at RingCentral
Channel Product Trainer-Avaya Enablement
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO, Belmont, CA or Charlotte, NC
Department: Channel Enablement
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
RingCentral is looking for a dynamic Sr Channel Product Trainer who will serve as a "product evangelist" for RingCentral's strategic partnership with Avaya and the Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral product. This individual will drive the delivery of our go-to-market strategy, messaging, content, and activities as it relates to the Avaya Cloud Office product. This product training role is visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with product management, sales, and other staff members, as well as with external partners.
This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross functional partnering skills. This role will require travel to train partners throughout North America and potentially to an international audience. Experience with cloud software and telephony is strongly preferred.
- Product and Sales Enablement – Enable Avaya Sales Teams, Avaya Partners, and RingCentral Partners on technology features, best practices and sales plays; Partner with our lead Avaya Field Sales Trainer to educate people on the latest product offerings, promotions, activities, and trends.
- Product Release and Launches – Adapt RingCentral content for Avaya-specific offers. Train RingCentral and Avaya field teams on new products, features. and provide input to product teams for new feature development.
- Content Development – Design and develop content to support technical product learning; provide product expertise to the Enablement team
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of product content development and training delivery experience
- Experience with technical product training in Telecommunications, SaaS, or cloud services
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Channel or Carrier Partnership experience is a plus).
- Solid project management capability
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Travel up to potentially 60%, flexibility with international travel.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEOC employer.