Title: Business Analyst
Reports to: Chief Architect
Location: Lakewood, CO
Travel: Less than 20%
MedKeeper creates cloud-based mobile applications to help health care professionals better manage pharmacies and track medications. We're always looking for smart, talented, hard-working people to join our team. We offer a full range of benefits, but the most important one is a fun and casual work environment. We work closely together and we're excited about what we do. We believe that exceptional people create a great culture and ultimately, an outstanding business.
We are an award-winning company based in Denver, Colorado. MedKeeper has been named the KLAS Category Leader for IV Workflow Management in 2017, 2018 and 2019 as well as “Top Vendor-In-Use” by Pharmacy Purchasing and Products (PP&P) for our PharmacyKeeper Verification application.
- Collaborate with development, product management, IT and operations to analyze and evaluate existing systems to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work closely with the development team and other product owners to document system requirements that will close gaps between business needs and software development
- Assist development and product management team to improve all technical documentation
- Utilize technical writing skills to develop quality documentation that will be used internally and externally
- Use understanding of technical concepts and operations to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Exercise project management skills to help the development team and product management coordinate tasks, timelines and goals that are in alignment with the rest of the organization
- Participate in product testing to help achieve a higher standard of product quality and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role is required
- Understanding of databases, data structure and object-oriented design is required
- Experience in the healthcare and/or pharmacy industry is preferred
- Ability to work independently; must be able to manage deadlines and multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written, verbal, telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team
- Exhibits professionalism, commitment to excellence, detail orientation, and accountability
- Strong organizational skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
The position includes competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off. (Will vary by candidate)
This job description is intended to provide information essential to understanding the scope of this position and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.