NextHealth Technologies is currently looking for a Business Analyst (BA) to join the company’s product and solutions team. Our product mission is to enable the development of innovative and scalable software solutions in healthcare. The position provides the opportunity to engage in cutting-edge Healthcare research on a cross-functional team and contribute to developing products that have an impact on the healthcare industry with patient care.
In this position, you will:
- Partner with client group(s) and stakeholders to understand and anticipate in-depth business requirements, priorities, and processes; advocate on behalf of clients and stakeholders in conversations with technical partners and negotiate best outcomes balancing both specific client needs and broader organizational priorities.
- Translate business needs into technical terms, including business cases, business requirements, functional requirements, user journeys, business process flow charts, and JIRA tickets.
- Work with developers and analysts as part of a broader product team; use business context to inform and influence overall product roadmap.
- Work as Scrum Master with the product team to ensure the company’s Agile cadence is delivering minimally viable product while maintaining transparency on dependencies and blocks.
- Ensure that technical solutions meet business needs and requirements, including executing and overseeing User Acceptance Testing. Align business process with technology solutions, including influencing clients to adapt new processes and managing change.
- Maintain a deep understanding of complex products and systems, and the underlying business processes they support in order to advise on technical solutions and anticipate downstream implications of system changes.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst with:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in business analysis, technology development, or a related field.
- 3 years experience with Agile development methodologies as part of a product team.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience in the healthcare industry and understating of claims data sets
- Working knowledge of big data system architecture, technology stacks, concepts and functionality.
- Working knowledge of automation processes and tools (environment and data)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a track record of building productive relationships and cross-functional connections.
- Ability to convey business processes and technical concepts to a broad range of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to create testing strategies, test plans, re-usable test scenarios and champion testing efforts