Yaguara helps teams use real-time data to set, measure, and meet goals. Connect all your tools and Yaguara helps you track progress toward goals, see projected performance and delivers predictive insights and recommendations to help you make better decisions, faster.
About the role
- Denver, Austin, New York or Remote
- Design and experience is the beating heart of Yaguara. We want every touchpoint, from the platform to our sales decks, to be engaging assets.
As a brand designer you'll
- Ensure everything across the company is on-brand and beautiful, including sales decks, blog posts, social media assets, marketing collateral, e-books, and more.
- Help create and manage brand assets including our Design System, icon set, illustration style and copy tone.
- Work closely with with content writers and marketing to ideate and deliver highly engaging digital content pieces including micro-sites, video-resources, social campaigns campaigns, and more.
- Occasionally help the product team with feature development
- Entry-level experience in digital, graphic or brand design
- Have a comprehensive portfolio that display what you'll bring to the table
- A passion for product development and interest in learning about UI/UX principles
- Have a growth mindset and are eager to learn new things
- Motion graphic experience a plus
- Baseline knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Love being apart of a scrappy start-up. You thrive in the chaos of working on a blog post Monday and animated video-intro on Tuesday.