Associate Product Manager at Housecall Pro
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro will be there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working navigate the transition to technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised over $50M in venture capital funding to date. With over 200 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect significant headcount growth in 2021.
The role: Associate Product Manager
As a member of the Product team, you’ll wake up every day obsessed about our how to help our service provider customers be successful. Our Product Team builds solutions that help our service providers grow their small businesses, gain a few hours back at the end of their busy days, and find delight in using a software system that truly meets their needs.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning a feature or a set of features within a product area. You’ll work closely with your manager to determine strategy, set priorities, develop the roadmap, and deliver products. You’ll partner alongside cross-functional teams to help shape and define requirements that champion our service providers and lead us closer to achieving our product vision. Paired with support and guidance from our Product leaders, you’ll have the opportunity to deliver features and successfully roll out new products & enhancements that will have a direct impact on Housecall Pro’s growth trajectory.
Our agile product team is a tight-knit group of individuals that are inspired by delivering excellent, well-crafted software experiences that positively impact our customers and drive significant business value. You will help us fulfill our vision of being the essential ingredient that empowers home services providers to be successful.
What you’ll be doing
- Help create and execute on our product roadmap and drive greater adoption of our products
- Use existing data & external research to evaluate different approaches & continually refine that approach
- Compose concise product requirement documents to communicate goals and ensure teams are aligned
- Work collaboratively with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to make decisions & and craft solutions
- Develop a go to market strategy & coordinate with stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout
- Support reporting activities to drive insights and prioritize the most important next steps for our product
What we’re looking for:
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and structured thinking
- Deep customer empathy and passion to deliver solutions to drive their success
- Excellent collaborator and communicator, both written and verbal, enabling you to engage and inspire teams and stakeholders
- Forward thinker with a passion for solving complex problems with innovative, simple ideas
- Genuine humility paired with a growth mindset that drives you to learn, investigate, and ask the “why”
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Why Housecall Pro
- Housecall Pro is a mission-driven company - Champion the Pro to Success.
- We save our home service professionals time, and help them, in turn, to delight their homeowner customers.
- We are tackling a large market ($700b+) generally underserved by technology and unencumbered by a dominant competitor.
- We have fun at work. Really.
- Competitive compensation and benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, employee assistance program, 401K)
- Our passionate employees bring their authentic selves to work. Housecall Pro employees are encouraged to create employee resource groups to make the world better.
- Equity in a growth stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- Paid holidays and self-managed (unlimited) paid time off.
Compensation: $54,000 - 79,000 / year
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.