At AdAction, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
AdAction is seeking an experienced and talented Associate Product Manager to drive our efforts in becoming an industry leader in the digital marketing space.
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for nearly all aspects of product management; from strategic design and continuous product innovation efforts, to product evangelist efforts among users, employees, and internal stakeholders.
He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and analytical skills. The APM will work with internal and external stakeholders including partner companies, executive teams, Fortune 500 brands, product users, engineers, designers, and marketing teams to bring the product to life.
This person will be a recognized thought leader, with a strong ability to influence others, engage stakeholders, and drive business and technical decisions. Are you interested in driving innovation in a fast-paced energetic industry?
- Understand and execute product initiative plans to meet immediate business needs
- Lead development team to create solutions and implementation strategies which support product vision
- Own, measure and demonstrate progress towards goals with metrics created and tracked in partnership with leadership and analytics teams
- Gather feedback from internal and external stakeholders through customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback
- Conduct competitive research for new and existing product initiatives
- Oversee the build and execution of new products as well as feature additions to existing ones; work in close partnership with engineering teams and speak their language
- Be a product evangelist; work with stakeholders to develop and execute Go-To-Market plans, which drive adoption of new products, product features, and enhancements
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to produce marketing collateral
- Liaise with all departments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years experience in a business analyst or product related role
- Wordpress experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in SQL and relational databases preferred., but not required
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done independently
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action and self-accountability