Associate Product Manager
Havenly is looking for an enthusiastic, highly detail-oriented, data-driven Associate Product Manager to join the ecommerce team within Havenly’s product management organization. Product managers at Havenly work with UX design, engineering, and operations to build web- and mobile-based experiences for our interior designers and clients. The ecommerce team is responsible for maintaining a robust catalog of merchandise and the sourcing and purchasing experiences around that catalog. This role will focus on managing the quality of our ecommerce and designer sourcing experience.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the merchandise sourcing and ecommerce experience for both the client and the interior designer use cases
- Build analytics tools and tracking to ensure the customer experience for both clients and designers is working optimally
- Manage a roadmap that supports objectives around merchandise data quality, revenue, and margin, and represent that roadmap to cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Onboard new data sources into Havenly’s merchandise data catalog, in collaboration with Havenly’s engineering and operations teams; monitor updates from existing data sources
- Communicate with data source vendors as needed to troubleshoot issues, acquire new data, etc.
- Lead a full product development cycle from ideation and design to development and launch
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school
- 1-2 years of experience working with data (i.e., data entry; data quality; etc.)
- 1-2 years experience working on or with a product management team
- Technical background, with experience in SQL and FTP data transfer
- Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Deep attention to detail
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Passion around what you do and a desire to grow, learn, and work hard
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.