Associate Product Manager, Managed Projects at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
We are seeking a results-driven Associate Product Manager to support the growth of Managed Projects, our rapidly growing business for large and complex home projects. This person will have the opportunity to redefine and digitize the delivery of home services as part of an extremely fast-moving, entrepreneurial team. A successful candidate has an owner’s mindset and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for customers in both the digital realm and the real world.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand our users (both consumers and service professionals), their problems, where they find value, and where we have opportunities to improve
- Use data and analytics to both better understand the current performance of our products and identify new opportunities
- Drive customer and competitive research to help us evaluate and iterate on new product ideas and solutions
- Think beyond the bounds of the digital product to figure out how we can deliver value in the real world
- Own key cross-functional projects to improve the efficiency and productivity of our business and operations teams
- Create and deliver structured communications and updates to help drive broader alignment between the managed services product group and our stakeholders
Who you are:
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.”
Skills and Experiences needed for success:
- 2+ years of experience in a management consulting or financial/business analysis role
- 0-2 years of product experience (digital consumer-facing product experience preferred)
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health and to make hard prioritization decisions
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely and can tailor your message to your audience
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- A track record of solving hard problems successfully
- Strong ability to collaborate across functions and levels seamlessly juggling the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Graduate degree is a plus
Denver, CO or New York, NY are preferred locations for this position, but we welcome applications for talented product managers located anywhere in the US.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $60,000 - $110,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world