Associate Product Manager, Client Experience
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to help refine and develop our Client experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company improving the client journey on Ibotta’s mobile apps and website.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish, drive, and evolve the strategic direction for key elements of the Client journey, including product vision, strategy, roadmap, and objective setting
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve our Salesforce and internal product experience for users
- Partner with other product managers to identify and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
What we are looking for:
- Familiarity supporting Sales and Success organizations, workflow management solutions, and best practices for optimizing Customer Relationship Management toolsets
- Familiarity with Salesforce and the Salesforce Lightning Design System is a plus
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) that shepherd stakeholders along and bolster your decisions with focus and brevity
- Familiarity with UX research, market research, and A/B testing methodologies to inform product strategy and arrive at solutions that deliver impact
- An ego-free embrace of vigorous debate and conviction that it’s better to be aligned than right
- A strategic perspective to say no to good ideas so we can focus on the few, truly great ones
- BA/BS from a leading undergraduate institution in CS/Engineering or Economics/Physics/Math is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $275 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has nearly 25 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.