Associate Product Manager, Admissions at Guild Education
Guild is hiring an Associate Product Manager, Admissions to contribute to the creation of new products and features that help students take advantage of Guild’s affordable education programs and coaching services. You’ll work closely with our technical program managers, engineers, client success teams and other product managers on the team. You’ll serve as the glue between client requests, new partnership launches and our tech team. Additionally, you will collaborate with some of the most talented and creative engineers, product managers, and designers to help build products that are intuitive, easy to use, and provide a frictionless experience for our users.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is willing to dive in and learn and continue to take on more and more responsibility of the admissions product. We believe someone who is a strong communicator, detail oriented, and capable of juggling multiple priorities will be most successful in this role.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with student success, client success and partnerships teams to ensure smooth and successful academic partnership launches
- Work with the admissions group product manager to help make the application students complete to go back to school and intuitive and frictionless process
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working on the product management team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild employees like Devon McKnight (Sr. Manager of Enrollment Services), David Hoeweler (Senior Software Engineer), Christine Mikulski (Associate Director of Academic Operations), and Amanda Lubin (VP of Product Operations).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- Previous experience as an associate product manager, project manager, product marketing manager or similar role
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Experience and excitement about building strong relationships with Guild’s partners
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.