Analytics Product Manager
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As an Analytics Product Manager for Sling TV, you will be responsible for developing the product roadmap, requirements, user experience, governance, and product strategy for the analytics that inform product, marketing, and operations decision-making. Our Product Managers also play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of our growth strategy. You will also be part of forging the way millions of people consume sports and entertainment. We are looking for an energetic, strategic, and user-centric individual who will be able to spearhead product initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Work with 3rd Party Partners, Product Management, Marketing, Analytics, and Engineering teams to align on requirements and plan for implementation of enterprise analytics solutions
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure analytics products measure and report on Sling’s top strategic initiatives
- Final decision maker on design and requirements for web analytics
- Communicate web analytics use cases and benefits across the organization
- Communicate timelines and risks of web analytics releases to business and dev teams
- Serve as a subject matter expert for analytics product best practices and industry tool availability, with the ability to articulate trade-offs in build vs. buy decisions as well as 3rd party tool comparisons
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Analytics Product Manager would have the following:
- 1-5 years of experience in Product Development or e-commerce analytics role
- 1-5 years experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with additional analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.), marketing attribution (Kochava, etc.), or tag management (Tealium) is also a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university OR relevant work experience OR combination of education and relevant work experience
- Strong initiative for anticipating and meeting business demands, an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and uncertain environment, a high level of intellectual curiosity, and a focus on generating results