Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
As our company scales, the Product Operations Manager will provide enough of the right information to make critical, proactive product decisions and support our product led growth. They will be tasked with setting up a system in the product organization to get the right data -- both quantitative and qualitative -- from a myriad of data sources into the process for learning, making more informed product decisions and overall creating better, more valuable products faster. They will provide Automox with the ability to better connect product decisions to the bottom line.
This inquisitive, process oriented and data driven individual will strengthen product feedback loops, operationalize product tools and data, and scale product knowledge across the organization by providing cross-team communication and increased efficiency.
The Automox product management team is empowered and outcome driven, and develops and drives key OKRs -- individual and shared -- at every level. We have a lightweight product development lifecycle that drives lean startup methodology, experimentation and a learning mindset.
What You'll be Doing : Manage the product stack: tools and data sources
- Discover, understand and connect all useful sources of data
- Conduct analysis of current and future product management tools and provide proposals on how to gain efficiencies and/or apply lightweight processes
- Drive necessary internal integrations -- work with SalesOps, Data Platform, Technical Program Management and others
What You'll be Doing : Streamline processes and establish internal best practices
- Socialize, streamline, and even automate processes internal to product management and cross-organizational processes into / out of product management
- Establish, document and drive lightweight workflows
- Coordinate product launch tasks and ensure any necessary content is created, discoverable and accessible in a timely manner
- Assist with onboarding -- of product management team members and providing an overview of product management to all onboarding Automox members
What You'll Be Doing : Data
- Maintain data integrity, cleanliness and organization
- Data analysis, including but not limited to product usage, SaaS metrics, product performance, customer feedback, sales and support data and financials
- Develop and maintain a product KPI dashboard
- Provide the appropriate data to necessary stakeholders
What You'll Be Doing : Coordinate experimentation
- Keep track of all experiments -- Ensure they aren’t overlapping or interfering with each other and best practices are followed
- Streamline sequencing and implementation of experiments
What You'll Be Doing : Provide visibility and transparency into product priority, plans and processes
- Priorities, product roadmap, top customer needs, what’s coming, what we’ve delivered, and documenting and maintaining the accessible source of truth for short, mid and long-term strategy and vision
What You'll Be Doing : Enable cross organizational strategy
- Work closely with and connect product to UX, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Engineering, and others
Experience with the following tools, methodologies, and skills is a huge bonus:
- Tools - ProductBoard, LaunchDarkly, Google Analytics, Segment, SalesForce, PowerBI. Nice to have: WalkMe, Pendo
- Skills - At least mid-level data querying and analysis, AWS data store technologies and accessing data in. Capacity to communicate to a wide range of audiences (technical, executive, customer, etc.) and the ability to succinctly distill and convey compelling underlying value and benefit, excellent documentation, including presentation skills (powerful communication via visuals)
- Methodologies - Lean Startup, Agile/Scrum, Design Thinking
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-minimum = $95,000 midpoint = $110,000 maximum = $120,000
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.