It’s an exciting time in commercial real estate and we’re at the forefront of a market that’s just beginning to accelerate technology change. Apto is focused on connecting the commercial real estate industry. We’re doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM, deal management, and back office) and we’re highly focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Apto has also been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 50 workplaces nationwide, placed on the Inc. 500 and Fast 50 list, and designated a Best Place to Work in Denver. Come help us bring commercial real estate out of the dark ages with an award-winning team.
Apto is looking for a Product Manager with experience and a passion for taking customer data and identifying a product vision that solves their problems. You will work closely with our Senior Product Managers and our engineering team to define and execute our product strategy. Success in this role will directly affect the success of the overall Apto business. This is a unique opportunity to work on novel challenges and change the way commercial real estate is handled, while also learning from excellent coworkers.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Owning complete Product Lifecycle for your product from cradle to grave
- Being a market expert, and learning everything about the competition and product landscape
- Analyzing the commercial real estate market and identifying the best areas to focus. The commercial real estate technology landscape is changing fast, and we need your help analyzing market trends to help drive our product strategy.
- Gathering feedback on product functionality, direction, and new ideas from our teams in sales and customer success
- Designing and running customer research projects to get product feedback and test new ideas using a variety of techniques
- Managing the release process for your products by working with our marketing, sales and customer success teams to ensure new products and improvements are understood, promoted, and used by our customers
- Analyzing the impact of product changes and adjusting the course of the product
What you need to apply:
- Desire to take on the rapidly changing commercial real estate technology market that has complex use cases and enterprise-level customers
- 1-3 years experience as a product manager or equivalent experience taking web applications from idea to implementation in a cross-functional agile team
- Familiarity, or interest in, a wide variety of research, design, and analysis techniques for understanding products, markets and customers including: discovery, competitive analysis, product concept validation, and prototype testing
- You have demonstrated successful experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment, in a cross-functional capacity
- You are naturally curious about technology, customer-focused, and back your recommendations with strong supporting evidence
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience working with SaaS products in a research, business analyst, or product owner capacity
- ESP (cuts down on research time)
- Self-deprecating sense of humor
- Mad ping-pong skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary + Generous Stock Options
- Flexible Time Off
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits and Life Benefits
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K Plan
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
- Dog-friendly, centrally located office in LoDo
- Challenging work with an opportunity to have a direct impact on day-to-day operations
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.