As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegantly simple designs. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 13 million+ users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant for both mobile & web
- Partner with product managers, designers, and engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Help shape a collaborative, user-centered design process
- Iterate quickly and thoughtfully based on feedback from users, teammates, and stakeholders
Here is what we're looking for:
- Strong design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- 3+ years of experience in designing, building, and shipping quality mobile & web apps
- You’re able to adapt your designs to a variety of platforms and form factors, and you understand the opportunities with and limitations of different platforms
- Passionate about solving real user problems
- You’re familiar with prototyping your designs (using Invision, Framer, Pixate, etc) and you have a knack for beautiful motion design
- You have excellent communication skills and you can clearly articulate your design decisions
- You can think at a high level about creative strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.