● Assist with managing payroll processing team, including day-to-day payroll deliverables, integrity of ADP payroll system, E-time and coordination with Workday HR team. Assist with managing the US and Canadian payrolls including scheduling payrolls, working with vendor to resolve issues, and maintaining logs and payroll statistics. Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise on a daily basis.
● Create, run and review certain payroll reports in search for exceptions prior to processing.
● Responsible for continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
● Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically those in other HR disciplines and Finance.
● Collaborate to research employee issues and provide timely and accurate payroll related data requests to appropriate partners.
● Assist with compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage laws, ADP policies and procedures.
● This role will also be responsible for the back office configuration of the new system - maintaining existing and setting up new entities, locations, tax jurisdictions, earnings codes, deduction codes, etc. Will also be a back up to the Security Administrator and know how to create reports.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing