Payroll Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
● Assist with managing payroll processing team, including day-to-day payroll deliverables, integrity of ADP payroll system, E-time and coordination with Workday HR team. Assist with managing the US and Canadian payrolls including scheduling payrolls, working with vendor to resolve issues, and maintaining logs and payroll statistics. Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise on a daily basis.
● Create, run and review certain payroll reports in search for exceptions prior to processing.
● Responsible for continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
● Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically those in other HR disciplines and Finance.
● Collaborate to research employee issues and provide timely and accurate payroll related data requests to appropriate partners.
● Assist with compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage laws, ADP policies and procedures.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for results of a small team
● Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
● Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.