Our spectacular compliance team is a key stakeholder in company decisions and operations and the Payroll Compliance team will be building and taking Gusto to the next level. In this role, you will be constantly advocating for our clients’ compliance and build the most scalable, accurate, and reliable compliance processes in the payroll world.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Get us up to snuff! Ensure we are on top of federal, state, and local laws and are in compliance with those laws.
- Make processes faster and smoother. Connect that offline information with our systems, tools and processes.
- Innovate and create. Determine how we can make compliance a core, competitive advantage.
- Advocate for Gusto and our customers in front of local, state and federal agencies.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of compliance experience
- Have extensive experience in and knowledge of payroll
- Experience in navigating and working with multiple government agencies
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.