Partner Specialist Manager at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Partner Specialist Manager
● Manages and oversees the processing of sales orders ensuring accurate receipt and booking, tracking sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activities, providing internal sales reports, responding to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties. Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. Manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
● Resolve escalated operational related issues including vendor concerns, contract reviews, new programs.
● Assign, design and create new processes for special services/programs for customer. Manages market research to determine special pricing for non- standard items in the interests of ensuring appropriate profit margins are reached and maintained.
● Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Manage staff including personnel development, hiring, training, etc. Monitor and review work of staff.
● May manage customer quotes activities in line with customer specific strategies, quoting processes, and order management.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations team including subordinate work leaders
● Applies acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent
● Provides input on resource planning and policy development
● Coaches team members on performance, completes employee performance evaluations and recommends pay actions
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.