Zoom Phone Specialist - ED at Zoom Video Communications
We are looking for a Zoom Phone Specialist for the Education segments with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in Sales. This position involves working with existing and new customers to provide them Cloud PBX services that meet their telephony and communication needs. Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
• Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
• Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new
• Partner with Account Executives to upsell current customers and assist in closing potential customers
• Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
• Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve product
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
• Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and
provide recommended solutions Requirements:
• 10+ years of Account Executive experience at a technology company
• Experience selling in the K12 and Higher Education market segments
• Direct Telephony and Cloud PBX Product selling experience into Education accounts required
• UCaaS and SaaS selling experience, strongly preferred
• A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, and team work
• Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales
• Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast • Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
• Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
• Salesforce CRM experience preferred
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram