Zoom Phone Manager- Enterprise at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
We are growing our team and looking for a leader for the Zoom Phone Sales team for the Enterprise segment. The top candidate will have high energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and a track record of success in Sales leadership. This position involves leading a high-caliber team working with existing and new customers to provide them Cloud PBX services that meet their telephony and video needs.
- Lead a winning sales team of Account Executives selling our Zoom Phone product.
- Develop a strong understanding of key product differentiators, sales methodologies and processes
- Be a people focused leader for your team and a metric driven colleague
- Build a winning sales team through hiring and inspiring team members with a passion for employee & customer happiness
- Plan and lead regularly scheduled forecast meetings on a quarterly & monthly cadence
- Coach direct reports regarding account strategies for prospecting, educating, and ensuring technical closure
- Partner with Sales leadership to evangelize and drive Zoom Phone sales
- Work closely with internal teams to drive customer feedback and improve product
- Work strategically to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 8+ years of leadership experience at a telecommunications company
- Direct Cloud PBX Product selling experience, required
- Experience selling experience legacy on premise PBX is strongly preferred
- Track record of recruiting and developing a high performing sales team
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Demonstrated ability to accurately manage a multi-channel pipeline and forecast accuracy in Salesforce.com
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual's age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram