Workplace Operations Coordinator at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We are seeking a resourceful, highly-organized, and proactive Workplace Operations Coordinator with a natural ability to deliver speedy and first-class office support. As a key member of the Workplace Team, you will work closely with our Workplace Operations Managers to implement workplace solutions and strategies for creating an outstanding work environment where our employees can succeed and thrive.
- Support daily office logistics and supply management
- Provide vendor support for office maintenance and food & beverage program
- Assist with on-site event logistics, planning and execution
- Contribute to the creation of upcoming events and activities
- Support our maintenance team to ensure clean and functional conference rooms throughout the day
- Support office reservation system and tracking/scheduling on site meetings
- Support office security with badge creation and implementing office safety policies
- Support our internal request (ticketing) system; fulfilling requirements and assigning tasks
- Support new hire administration, including office access, systems onboarding, and welcome tour
- Cover office reception for other team members when needed
- Flexibility to support additional responsibilities with office supplies and equipment
- Manage special projects from beginning to completion, such as storage moves, facility improvements and closet reorganization
What you bring:
- Ability and Willingness to work out of the Checkr office on a daily basis and uphold Checkr Covid Protocols regarding vaccination and mask mandates
- An enthusiastic flare with a positive, upbeat demeanor and customer-focused outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- Proactive solutions to issues, predicting future problems before they occur
- Flexibility to react quickly to changing priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Self-awareness, emotional maturity, and self-motivation
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Slack
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
The hourly wage range for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, The hourly wage range for this role if filled within Colorado is $27-$32.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.