Workplace Operations Coordinator, The Beehive at Guild Education
Workplace Operations Coordinator for The Beehive
We are seeking a dynamic Workplace Operations Coordinator to join us in launching our early childhood education center and to lead on workplace operations.
About The Beehive.
The Beehive is a new Early Childhood Education Center that will foster a love of learning, curiosity and a sense of community in the heart of downtown Denver. This is an opportunity to be a part of the inaugural staff in a light filled beautifully designed space with a focus on play-based education year round for students ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. The Beehive is a unique work opportunity offering rich professional learning with a diverse group of curious and creative colleagues and a chance to make a difference.
The Workplace Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day engagement with the families, staff and visitors to The Beehive, along with all of the functions necessary to support the center’s daily operations. Additionally, the Workplace Operations Administrator will serve as the resource person and liaison between the staff and families while working closely with the Executive Director (ED) and Program Director (PD) of The Beehive.
As our Workplace Operations Coordinator you will:
- Act as the first point of contact for all of The Beehive families and visitors, including engagement and assistance in providing families with the necessary information on The Beehive.
- Conduct daily workplace operations tasks.
- Attend to the basic technology needs for The Beehive staff and facility.
- Monitor the building security at the main entrance, greeting authorized personnel and/or visitors following The Beehive policies and procedures.
- Assist ED and PD in office responsibilities and basic needs of an early childhood education center.
- Manage and maintain The Beehive accounts. Assist with new family orientations and new staff onboarding.
- Work with The Beehive software program to maintain staff and family information, track tuition payments and keep families and staff up to date on all communications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- An enthusiastic, can-do spirit where you approach your work with curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset in a start- up environment.
- You enjoy administrative work including keeping accurate records of staff licensing and family registrations.
- Good computer skills and can assist other staff with basic needs.
- Some prior background in early childhood education in an administrative or teaching capacity.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Strong understanding of office technology.
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge and experience, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to function under pressure in a pleasant and personable manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Background with positive communication, interaction and work experience with diverse individuals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- B.A. in related field
- Minimum of three years experience in general office work
- Knowledge of early education practices.
- Use of early childhood center administration software
Competitive Salary range and robust benefits package. Employees of The Beehive will be eligible to receive comprehensive health and wellness benefits including medical, dental & vision benefits. Beehive employees will also be able to partake in additional perks like generous tuition assistance and paid time off.
The Beehive is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. For questions reach out to [email protected].