Workplace Experience Coordinator at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
The Evolve People Team is looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator who embodies one of our core values, Be Efficient. The ideal candidate for this position is highly-organized, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll play an important role in the productivity of our CEO and other members of our Leadership Team by coordinating schedules, logistics, meetings and events. We need you to have an obsession for detail, a knack for prioritizing and overall great judgement. Don’t be fooled - this is not your typical desk job, you’ll be sure to get your steps in! As an important member of the People Team, you will also partner with our Workplace Experience team in the onboarding of new Evolvers by assisting with communication, packing, shipping and tracking of welcome materials.
This individual will help unlock valuable time and keep the day-to-day moving like a well-oiled machine, all while using a hospitality mindset in every interaction.
What you’ll do
- Manage the complex calendars of our CEO and 3-5 Leadership Team members by scheduling and prioritizing meetings, anticipating and resolving scheduling conflicts, and thinking proactively to maximize efficiency
- Schedule and maintain recurring weekly and monthly leadership meetings
- Partner with IT and Workplace Experience Team to onboard and offboard Evolvers, which includes packing materials and necessary equipment, tracking shipments and communicating with Evolvers throughout the process
- Manage financial administration on behalf of the Exec team, e.g., processing receipts & invoices
- Manage monthly all company kick-off and quarterly town hall meeting logistics including scheduling and coordinating presenters
- Partner with the Workplace Experience team to design, order and distribute Evolve swag and teammate gifts
- Manage all incoming mail and outgoing shipping requests from Evolvers
- Track inventory of office supplies and new hire supplies
- Additional executive support, special projects, and tasks as needed
What makes you a great fit
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
- Previous professional experience using Google Calendar and Gmail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritization, focus and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve and work independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and jump in when the need arise
This position is required to be in our downtown Denver office at least 4 days a week.
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $43,023 - $49,489 annually, based on a 40 hour work week ($20.68 - $23.79/hour) depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.