Workforce Planning Manager at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture, while enjoying the support of a well funded company - we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price, and Allen & Company.
Why this role
As the new Property Acquisition Workforce Planning Manager you will lead the Property Acquisition team's efforts to align our staffing model to daily and hourly customer demand through regular analysis, capacity planning, forecasting, strategic lead distribution and staff scheduling. You should love fast-paced high-growth environments and jump at the chance of building strong, sustainable workforce management and optimization foundations around people, processes and products to enable customer-facing teams to deliver hospitality at scale. This is a new function at Evolve and you’ll have the support to bring lessons learned to build, select tools and implement processes that will make our Sales organization hum.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Property Acquisition Leadership and Finance teams conduct research to discover what a workforce management process and staffing would look like at Evolve.
- Evaluate/identify the software and tools needed for easy & efficient execution and management of our workforce.
- Conduct analysis to identify staffing gaps and future recruiting expectations for Sales and the rest of Property Acquisition teams (Onboarding, Real Estate Services) and for non-property Acquisition teams (Listing Team, Revenue, Marketing, etc.)
- Establish a demand-driven and comprehensive staffing model to include all teams that contribute to a new listing.
- Set a comprehensive Workforce Management strategy for the Property Acquisition (PA) - Possibly across multiple stakeholders - to optimize Evolver, Partner and Owner experiences in partnership with Finance and People teams
- Partner with Property Acquisition Leadership and Finance teams to create a robust headcount modeling process with historical and up-to-date inputs and demand drivers
- Execute thoughtful and seamless integration between teammate engagement and performance metrics, team occupancy, scheduling and staffing
- Drive improvement in the accuracy, quality and efficiency of workforce management by building people, process and technology solutions
- Maintain day-to-day staff service level performance by monitoring volume, adjusting and reallocating resources as necessary
- Build and maintain a best-in-class workforce management support function by providing coaching and insights to our internal customers.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years as an established Sales workforce management leader
- 3+ years of experience in a high growth environment
- Passionate about creating an inclusive, engaged, high-performing and connected team environment and dedicated to delivering best-in-class hospitality
- Proficient with spreadsheet tools in order to create impactful data supported insights
- A leader that can build a strategic vision and generate buy-in through influential storytelling
- Experience selecting, implementing and optimizing customer experience and workforce management technology
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- An optimistic, high-energy problem solver who pursues sustainable long-term solutions
- Self-motivated - you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $84,000 to $96,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.