Workflow Specialist at PlanOmatic
Who We Are
PlanOmatic provides the real estate industry with marketing services, including photography, interactive floor plans, virtual staging, aerial photography and digital marketing. With a network of 150+ photographers in 32 states and an automated ordering process, PlanOmatic is positioned to be the marketing solution for every listing.
At PlanOmatic, we are excited about what the future holds! We were recently featured as a top innovative tech company in Denver by IdeaMotive (https://ideamotive.co/blog/denver-startups/) and have been named one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America for four consecutive years. We have big plans on the horizon and are looking for the perfect person to join our team and help us crush our goals
Who You Are
As a Technology & Workflow Lead for PlanOmatic, you will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Operations Team technology and team workflow. You will work with PlanOmatic’s Development and Enterprise Operations team to ensure that all technology is running smoothly for our clients, operations team, and photographers so that we can provide an unmatched experience for our clients. You are an integral part of what happens behind the scenes in order to help our Enterprise clients and staff win.
This position will report to the EVP of Operations, Enterprise.
- Examine current systems and monitor performance, reporting all concerns to the Development and Operations Teams.
- Manage bug reporting from Enterprise Operations team, sending all necessary issues to the Development Team.
- Communicate status updates with necessary parties.
- Investigate and challenge existing technology to recommend new workflow or technology solutions when necessary.
- Communicate with all pertinent parties to weigh potential consequences, outcomes, and improvements in order to ensure buy-in from Leadership Team.
- Organize and prioritize feature requests to present to Development Team and / or Executive Team.
- Liaise with the Operations Team and the Development Team to test, produce and implement new systems and workflow.
- Document all stages of new feature and workflow testing.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all systems.
- Create, document and update backup and emergency procedures for team.
- Write, revise, publish, edit, and delete information in the knowledge base that serves as a source of truth of the Operations Team
- Serve as super user for all company systems
- Oversee creation and system onboarding of new Enterprise clients to ensure streamlined workflow
- Serve as main point of communication for third party vendors regarding workflow and technology issues and updates
- Serve as tech support contact for clients regarding API or technology issues
- Proven track record supporting organizations with effective internal communications, documentation, and knowledge management systems
- Experience writing technical, descriptive, and expository articles to keep coworkers and business partners up to speed
- Proven track record of working with Heads of Technology, Operations and Executive Teams
- Natural tendency to ask probing questions and investigate issues
- Natural tendency to collect and analyze data on usage and engagement to make decisions and identify process improvements
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Previous experience in digital technology preferred
- Potential evening availability required and on-call hours
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary $50 - $60k, DOE
- Annual discretionary bonus opportunity
- 100% company sponsored health care premiums
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% match from the company
- Dog-friendly office
- Regular happy hour and team building activities