Workday Specialist (Remote) at Alteryx
Alteryx is searching for a Workday Specialist. This position is remote-friendly.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We're on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can't do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
The Workday Analyst/Specialist provides Human Resources system (Workday) administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, end user training, and data management. This position works closely with Enterprise Applications' HCM Team, internal HR, BRM/IT staff, and business leaders to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization with the immediate focus being a successful implementation of all applicable HCMS.
- Configure, implement, test, deploy and support functionalities within Workday HCM software(s), benefits, applicant tracking, reporting, data configuration, and absence management
- Act configuration expert, partnering closely with HR Operations or points of contact for each of the functional areas
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and optimization of Workday platform
- Research, diagnose and resolve issues collaborating with other team members
- Partner with stakeholders to develop business requirements documents, functional specification documents, and test plans
- Support major HCM releases by researching new functionality, testing, and implementation
- Educating the broader HR team on fixes and enhancements
- Oversight/involvement and support of HR systems and implementations
- 5+ years' Workday HCM & Benefits experience with a minimum of 2+ years focused on Benefits, Reporting, ATS, and Absence Management
- Have an innate curiosity for problem solving and process improvement
- Cross-functional business acumen and ability to be collaborative with varying levels of the organization
- Advanced background with systems and process analysis including downstream impacts
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on projects, understand requirements, and formulate action plans on execution
- Solutions oriented, tenacious, and thrive in ambiguity
- Detail oriented, strong desire for data integrity, and meticulous documentation skills
- ATS and analytics background preferred
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, California is $86,200 - $142,200. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.