Web Integration Specialist
Join FareHarbor as a Web Integration Specialist in our Denver, CO office. You'll be installing FareHarbor booking software onto client's websites. This involves setting up anchor tags and CSS to generate high converting ecommerce elements on websites. You'll work with a variety of platforms including custom websites, proprietary systems, and common and uncommon CMS systems such as WordPress, Squarespace, Joomla, and more.This is an entry level web development position with huge potential for growth and learning a variety of common web site setups.
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Patient attitude
- An independent thinker with problem solving skills
- Quick learner - There's a new CMS every day
- Ready to grow in a flexible environment
- Work with other teams to install FareHarbor software on existing sites.
- Platforms we’ve seen include:
- Able to navigate a new system to understand how it works and how pages are generated
- An eye for design and aesthetics, some Photoshop skills is ideal
- Quick moving with a strong attention to detail and deadlines
- A resourceful self starter
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- 23 Days PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Contribution by Employer
- Social Hours & Events
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company.
- Badass team, social outings, and beer regularly!