Warehouse/Material handler (3,500 Sign On Bonus) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
At FIS, our Warehouse Associate team is full of motivated self-starters. Their clear and precise communication skills enhances their ability to multi-task.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for loading and unloading goods and supplies while packing, labeling, and tagging inventory.
- Move paper and envelopes from warehouse to production environment for use by print and insert operators, ensuring correct materials are selected from inventory and moved to appropriate production equipment.
- Ensure proper handling of inventory to avoid damage.
- Track any damaged inventory and reports to supervisor.
- Conduct cycle counting of inventory and manages daily log registers.
- Maintain and updates data in warehouse inventory system.
- Maintain quality standards, ensuring cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Return overflow inventory back to warehouse and updates warehouse inventory system.
- Remove cardboard and trash from production environment.
- Operate baling and recycling systems.
- Maintain and services warehouse equipment, e.g., forklifts, trucks, rail cars.
- Coordinate work with warehouse associates, supervisors, and other team members while following all safety regulations.
Monday-Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm
(May occasionally need to work a weekend during peak seasons)
What you bring:
- Knowledge of safety regulations
- Knowledge of servicing and operating warehouse equipment, e.g., forklifts, trucks, rail cars
- Ability to work under direct supervision and follow standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks
High School/GED or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Forklift Operator Experience
What we offer you:
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefit
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.