VP, Strategy and Development
As the head of Strategy and Development, the VP is the right-hand of sales and operations leadership. Their objective is to achieve targeted growth goals by driving consistent go-to-market strategies across Client Partnership and Client Success teams; implement operational efficiencies throughout organization with ongoing, streamlined processes, protocol, development and execution.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
Oversight of the Business Insights & Analytics Function, thereby:
- Providing actionable insights to heads of Sales and Account Management to improve lead generation, client acquisition and onboarding efficiency
- Collaborating with Ibotta’s Data & Analytics team to leverage all data sets across Ibotta, inclusive of consumer (redemption) and client (revenue) data sets
- Acting as the “Single source of truth” for gross profit reporting, account and territory mapping and quota maintenance
- Overseeing the Integration with Salesforce.com: create real time reporting and insights on cause and effect relationship between sales behaviors or activities and gross profit
- Analyzing current performance, forecasting the future, and improving processes for Ibotta’s Direct and Indirect Sales channels
- Providing industry insights to aid in compensation design, org structure, go-to-market strategy and optimal pricing structures
A Strategic Business Partner:
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure scaling efforts, go to market strategies and org structures are profitable and executable
- Drive organizational, process, and technological strategies to improve conversion, maximize cost-effective acquisition, and deepen customer relationships
Manage the Training & Development function for the Sales & Account Management functions:
- Build and execute onboarding curriculum for all Client Partnership and Client Success organizations
Leading Ibotta’s B2B Marketing efforts
- Oversee overarching lead-generation solution, inclusive of tracking pipeline and driving gross profit as a result of incremental leads
- B2B Website and newsletter execution: platform for clients to find Ibotta, research our product portfolio and see us as one-stop-shop for brand marketing and promotional execution
- Execute all client entertainment solutions (client dinner series, quarterly in-market events, trade show entertainment) as strategic means to communicate Ibotta’s brand in market, while gaining incremental traction and GP$ with new and existing clients
- Bring Ibotta’s go-to-market strategy and value proposition(s) to life through presentation and proposal materials for clients
- Ideate and publish white papers, for purposes of driving lead generation, better client integration, and ultimately, gross profit
- Create, design and maintain all external-facing branding and messaging, inclusive of booth design, event marketing materials and authoring white-papers with internal and external industry leaders
What makes you a great fit:
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Enablement, Human Resources, Operations or a related field within a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Strong people leader, able to simultaneously coach and “get into the weeds” with your team
- Tech company industry preferred
- Have a strong foundation of sales and operational fundamentals that you have used to identify and solve problems
- Have a proven track record of building relationships and influencing decision making at all levels
- Action oriented and eager to tackle hard conversations or issues
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficiency in Google Apps/Microsoft Office
- A confident public speaker in front of small and large groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $450 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 32 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.