VP, Operations Product and Enablement
Guild is hiring a VP of Operations Product and Enablement to partner with our Coaching, Technology, and Product leaders to enhance the efficacy of our coaches and the success of our students by improving our internal operations through technology, training, and using data to drive and implement strategy.
You’ll sit at the intersection of operations, training, data, technology and internal strategy and you will help inform and drive Guild’s coaching operations to improve our ability to help working adults make the most of their education benefit, apply to and enroll in school, and successfully persist through program completion / graduation.
As VP of Operations Product and Enablement, you will:
- Work closely with our operations, academic and employer partnership, marketing and product leaders to iteratively improve the efficacy of our coaching operations
- Determine, deploy, and maintain the tools and systems that will enable us to train hundreds of coaches at scale in a high growth environment
- Ensure that all operational leaders and individual contributors are able to find the information they need, when they need it, to provide excellent coaching to students
- Build scalable operational tools, products and measurement systems that enhance our coaching teams ability to effectively coach their students
- Co-design and build infrastructure to enable and measure processes which are broadly adopted and facilitate learning and iterative improvement of our strategies
- Serve as a leader and coach by building and developing a world-class training and operations enablement team
In this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Josh Scott, Shaina Jordan, Terrence Cummings, Mike Cornelius, and Katie Corder-Paul.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in an operational training or enablement leadership role
- Experience working in product development, technical roles, and/or leading large operations teams is a significant plus
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, process implementation, project management, and logical reasoning skills
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with internal senior leaders with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our latest $157 million financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.