We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As the VP of DOT & HSE Compliance at VORTO you will help define a new paradigm within the trucking industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a VP of HSE Compliance to help us bring AI to supply chains in the world’s largest companies. You’ll foster relationships with drivers and small trucking businesses to ensure unparalleled safety measures within the trucking industry. By working closely with our Fleet Managers, you’ll set a new safety standard and exceptional experience for drivers.
- Create the vision and strategy around safety compliance for the company
- Lead and mentor the HSE division to ensure safety of drivers
- Ensure state and national compliance with HSE regulations
- Ensure driver compliance with routes and regional requirements
- Incident investigation
- Direct driver training programs
- Tracking KPI for HSE Statistics
- Equipment Inspections
- Managing/Coordinating ELD accuracy
- Experience creating and implementing a HSE department
- At least 5+ years of leading and mentoring HSE professionals
- Prior oil and gas, fleet truck compliance
- 50% travel into the field - company or leased vehicle provided
- Fluency in speaking and writing in Spanish, preferred but not required
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers. We encourage you to visit our careers page and read this blog post to learn more about our culture.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.