VP Business Operations & Analytics at Housecall Pro
Housecall Pro is currently fully remote, although we are excited to introduce a hybrid work model in 2021 that will allow for a combination of both remote and in-office work. We are open to candidates in San Diego or Denver, or those planning to move there.
At Housecall Pro, we're committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by helping them to connect mobile software into their workflow ... freeing them to focus on what they do best. The home services industry remains vast ($700b+) but relatively untouched by technology and unencumbered by a primary competitor. The 3M+ mobile businesses in home services are facing dramatic change as the world shifts from offline to online. Together, we are quickly becoming the backbone operating system for these critical providers of home repair and maintenance services across the US and Canada.
Our mission is to Champion the Pro to Success.
Housecall Pro is an end-to-end SaaS operating platform that runs all aspects of an SMB home services company, including scheduling, dispatching, CRM, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing.
As a market leader in a relatively young technology space, Housecall Pro will remain hyper-focused on building the tools our Pros need to grow their businesses while remaining dedicated to simplicity and ease of use.Job Summary:
The VP, Business Operations is a leader who understands the Housecall Pro business, is a strategic thinker, and who will be responsible for developing and applying analytical frameworks that drive resource allocation and optimization. The VP, Business Operations will play a key foundational role and serve as a thought partner to guide business strategy and operating experiments at the executive level. This role will report to the CEO.Responsibilities:
- Effectively translate and communicate complex data and analysis to all levels across the organization.
- Maintain tight intra-period alignment with key stakeholders to course correct as necessary against the Company’s strategies and objectives.
- Present performance reports, business metrics and operating analytics to all levels of management and Board of Directors.
- Establish, implement, and communicate the strategic direction and tactical initiatives of the organization's operational teams.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and meet company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operational projects and systems.
- Ensure that departmental decisions and project plans are aligned with the organization's business plan and vision.
- Lead, direct and manage a team of business analysts assigned across the organization in support of functional team operating needs.
- Perform other alignment and analytically orient projects as assigned.
- Ideal candidates will have gone through the scalability and complexity issues of a high growth stage company.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Above average gray matter and intellectual curiosity.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience including 2-3 years of managing and/or building a team.
Housecall Pro is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.