Vice President of Commercial Strategy at DispatchHealth
Vice President of Commercial Strategy
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payors, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
Key Considerations for Candidates
- Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
- Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
- Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
DispatchHealth is recruiting a Vice President of Commercial Strategy, who reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and is responsible for supporting go-to-market product, pricing and sales strategies for DispatchHealth. This strategy will include partnerships with leading Health Systems and strategic partners in various segments, including Senior Living and healthcare technology.
The VP will work closely with DispatchHealth’s Strategy, Marketing and Partner success leads to shape the value proposition, messaging and partnership structures. This leader will also become a trusted partner of the sales leaders and will play a critical part in ensuring targeted prospect qualification and aligned expectation setting in the sales process. Further, this individual will play a pivotal role in coordination and communication with clinical, operational and implementation leadership as prospects advance through the sales process and contract with Dispatch.
DispatchHealth is pursuing multiple growth channels and this role will enable an experienced leader to bring insight and expertise to fuel smart, strategic growth. The company is pursuing a rapid expansion plan over the next 24 months and the commercial function will be critical to driving the company’s success. This team is in the foundational stage of development and this role offers the opportunity to define and build a high performing team.
- Support go-to-market and commercialization efforts for DispatchHealth's solutions, including EMS Integration, ER Diversion, Bridge Care, Advanced Care and Extended Care.
- Propose and develop innovative pricing strategies including risk sharing, joint ventures and other means of aligning incentives between prospective partners and the DispatchHealth mission.
- Partner with the head of Strategy and the head of Community Marketing to ensure a coordinated effort around product strategy, positioning, communication and sales.
- Partner with the Head of Partner Success and Operations to ensure business case assumptions are aligned with the company's core capabilities.
- Provide subject matter expertise around the business case and value-based savings assumptions for health system prospects, including creating initial models, running real-time scenarios and offering insight into the prospect's understanding into the full potential of the DispatchHealth partnership.
- Ten+ years of experience in the value-based health care industry.
- Advanced understanding of payor strategies and deal structures that align interests and drive mutual performance.
- Expertise in providing advanced analytics, consulting and insights across a broad spectrum of clinical initiatives and care delivery models.
- Experience building trust with senior-level executives at health care organizations and technology companies.
- Strong executive presence and highly developed cross-functional communication and collaboration skills.
- Strategic thinker who can succinctly evaluate variables and provide clear recommendations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA or other advanced degree a plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ability to work in a high-growth, rapidly evolving, dynamic environment with a propensity for positivity and an energy to take on a variety of initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to hire key and develop key talent, ensuring strong eNPS and actively modeling the company’s culture and values.
- The ability to work rapidly through problems and develop solutions without complete Information.
- Adept at swiveling between big picture strategy and focused, detailed discussions.
- Accountability for results and a mentality to win as a team with an emphasis on rapidly identifying and solving issues that hider success.
- Open to receiving and providing direct, informed feedback.
- Travel for key meetings as necessary
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits for full-time employees
- Flexible schedule
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.